Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ouch!

So Today Cody was trying to put the umbrella back on our patio table(which is glass) well he was standing on top of the table when it just shattered underneath him! it shattered into a million tiny pieces! It cut him a little on his leg and calf but he is fine more or less just scared him. He came inside just balling! Jessy was supposed to be helping him but she came and watched me spray paint my girls camp bucket. It is so awesome! Also got all of my snacks for girls camp! Sobes and starbursts! :) YUMMM!! I wanted to get coke but I am pretty sure my mom would be against that! LOL So i hope yall have had a fablous day see ya tommorow!

Pick of the day baby candy perfume!
price??? Idk courtesy of Kristen Buchanan! Thanks again!

1 comment:

  1. CRAZY! What a mess. We are so lucky that he ddn't get hurt.

    Thanks for all your help latley. I love you tons!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete